CG Valuation is a proud Silver Sponsor of the 11th Annual Fall Real Estate Conference hosted by the Seattle Chapter of the Appraisal Institute!
CG Valuation provides real estate valuation and consulting services throughout Washington state. Our real estate appraisals are used for a variety of purposes including financial transactions and asset management. With a variety of data sources and excellent technology platforms at our disposal, we have the ability to tailor solutions to meet your specific needs.
Who We Are
CG Valuation is an independent Seattle based commercial real estate valuation services company. Our independence gives us the flexibility to think creatively and act quickly in order to give you what you need: quality valuation services that meet your needs.
This is our commitment to you:
- We appreciate where you're coming from. We will treat you with the same care we want for ourselves.
- Your valuation needs are our top priority. We have the experience, resources and savvy to get you results.
- You get an appraisal that fits your needs. A good appraisal is more than the value opinion. We take the time to understand your situation and match the scope of work and reporting to your needs. Don't settle for a cookie cutter one-size-fits-all appraisal report.
- We teach you as much, or as little, as you want to know. From USPAP requirements to intended use, we'll explain the entire process. You will always know what to expect and when.
- We keep you in the loop. We aren't big on surprises when it comes to valuation services. We keep you updated on the progress of your appraisal at every step.
- We appreciate your business. YOU are our best client.
- We are just a phone call away. If you need answers all you have to do is call us at (206.452.9282).
Why choose us?
- CG Valuation delivers quality, reliable and on-time appraisal reports.
- Chris Gibeault, MAI is a designated member of the Appraisal Institute. Designated members of the Appraisal Institute are known around the world for their knowledge and experience as well as their unbiased and objective approach to real property appraisal and analysis.